Friday, April 25, 2008

Drawing on the fly





In the process of moving (my second time in the last 8 months) so my stuff is everywhere and computer access is minimal. Still working on faces and bodies and stuff. But isn't it amazing? Spending so much time learning how to draw people's faces and body parts and in the end, we all end up the same... a heap of dust and ashes. Yet this most noble of God's creation is a source of endless study and fascination. I am fascinated too! And just for the heck of it, I drew a pile of books and pictures lying on the floor. They won't become dust and ash for awhile yet...

2 comments:

Anetka said...

wow, Mark!!
great sketches and the best thing you found the time to do it in the process of moving your houses!!!
congratulations:))

Anonymous said...

The human form is probably the hardest thing to reproduce. Good luck with that. You are moving again?! I know all about that and it is tough... E.